- Reverse engineer parts?
- Digitize physical models?
a MicroScribe digitizer can help you:
- Cut job time by 40 to 90 percent. That's what many users experience for reverse engineering and 3D design projects.
- Pay for it fast. Many users say they've paid for their system in just 2 or 3 jobs that they used to outsource.
- Avoid outsourcing and its costs and delays.
- Be more responsive to customers with faster turnaround.
- Keep customers happy with better quality.
- Make your business more competitive globally.
If you're still using time-consuming manual processes or expensive outsourcing, a MicroScribe G2 or MX digitizer can help you save time and money because it can increase your efficiency:
- Portable and very easy to use
- Use your favorite CAD/CAM package
- Efficient and flexible with choice of 5 or 6 degrees of freedom
- A fraction of the cost of competitive articulated arms and until July 29, even less
But you don’t have to take our word for it. Here’s what our customers say the MicroScribe digitizers saves them time and money over and over again:
“The MicroScribe digitizer is great for getting jobs out quickly. It has saved us quite a bit of money and paid for itself within the first six months.”
Carlton Hazelwood, design engineer, Plastic Concept, Inc.
“I wanted something that would be easy to understand, easy to use, as accurate as we needed it to be, and that was price competitive with regard to upfront costs—and the MicroScribe digitizer fit that criteria much better than anything else that we looked at.”
Dave Pullen, engineering manager, Aerostar International, Inc.
“Restoring vintage race cars can be very difficult when parts like castings are no longer available as spares from the manufacturer. With the MicroScribe, we were able to quickly come up with a solution to what may have been an otherwise unsolvable dilemma.”
Find out more about saving time and money with a MicroScribe digitizer and register now to be eligible for a 10% discount good for one new MicroScribe MX or G2 when ordered on or before July 29, 2005.
801 Fox Lane
San Jose, CA 95131