Predicting dynamic loads, motion, and safety performance for operating conditions of Construction and Off-Road Vehicles
Product performance and reliability are critical success factors in the construction vehicle industry. Attend this webseminar to learn how multibody simulation software will help you to provide accurate loads and acceleration results under various operating conditions, and this for vehicles used in off-road recreation, agriculture, and construction. And how this simulation helps you to guarantee that your mechanical design performs as expected, before signing off to a physical test. Finally, you will learn how you can increase the performance, safety, and the operator efficiency of your design while improving mechanical durability.
In this web seminar you will learn:
- How to use the value of predicting dynamic loads using multibody simulation
- Predict how concept designs will operate before prototypes are available for testing
- How major companies in the off-road vehicle market have used LMS Virtual.Lab to gain engineering insight into complex machine dynamics
- How to predict and resolve potential safety operation problems early in the design process
- How hydraulic and control system simulation can be incorporated with the multibody dynamic simulation for more advanced overall system performance prediction
- How the loads predicted are used to do durability life prediction
Register (US session 11AM EST - European session 10AM CET) for this free LMS web seminar on June 11th.
Learn more about LMS Virtual.Lab Motion