Don't miss the PTC/USER World Event 2005, June 5-8 in Orlando, Florida!
It's four days of training, workshops, exhibits and demonstrations created just for the people who use, manage and deploy PTC technology. From Pro/ENGINEER to Windchill, simulation to sheet metal, paperless manufacturing to productivity improvement, you'll find the information you need for success at the World Event.
Here are just a few of the reasons why you should attend:
- Learn how Rolex and Maserati, the two keynote presenters, maximize
- Attend one of over eighty technical sessions
- NEW Solutions Laboratories- Hands-on training sessions focused on advanced problem-solving of real-world challenges
- Discover a world of solutions as you tour the 31,000 square foot exhibit hall
- Get the latest news about enhancements to your favorite software as PTC Product Managers lead Product Update Briefings
- NEW Best Practice "Deep Dive" - these sessions are a coordinated series of presentations that take an in-depth look at a selected topic. You'll walk away with practical techniques and knowledge that you can apply immediately when you return home
- Meet with the Technical Committee chairs responsible for working with PTC to direct and prioritize software development
- Network with your peers from industries spanning the globe and learn how they solved the problems that may be affecting your company
- Save hundreds or thousands of dollars on your hardware and software needs by taking advantage of special show discounts from our Industry Partners
- 94% of PTC/USER World Event participants consistently rate their conference experience as good or excellent
Register today to take advantage of the Early Bird pricing!