Ansys Workbench Tutorial Release 11: Structural & Thermal Analysis Using the Ansys Workbench Release 11.0 Environment
by Kent L. Lawrence
The exercises in the ANSYS Workbench Tutorial introduce the reader to effective engineering problem solving through the use of this powerful modeling, simulation and optimization tool. Topics that are covered include solid modeling, stress analysis, conduction/convection heat transfer, thermal stress, vibration and buckling. It is designed for practicing and student engineers alike and is suitable for use with an organized course of instruction or for self-study.
Table of Contents
1. Solid Modeling Fundamentals
2. Placed Features, Assembly
3. Modeling Techniques
4. Simulation I
5. Simulation II
6. Wizards & Tools
7. Heat Transfer & Thermal Stress
8. Surface & Line Models
9. Natural Frequencies & Buckling Loads
- Media : Paperback
- Publisher : Schroff Development Corp (August 09, 2007)
- Language : English
- ISBN : 1585033979
- Average Customer Review : based on 1 review.
- Amazon.com Sales Rank : # 5,798,649 in Amazon.com Books Sales
Average Customer Review:
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
The book was easy to find, the transaction went smooth as always. I guess that does it for me.