July 24, 2012 -- Lebanon, NH: BroadMap®, a leading Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data, services and solutions provider, today announced the availability of a number of specialty GIS tools and services. BroadMap® has developed these proprietary tools and services to help customers resolve their difficult GIS challenges quickly and efficiently.
- Address Splitting and Reassignment – split your streets segments at a geographic boundaries and to split the address ranges
- Custom Boundary Alignment – BroadMap’s proprietary conflation process is data-neutral and can handle the largest and most complex datasets
- Data Geometry Cleansing Suite – resolve many forms of topological and attributional conflict
- Compact Polygon Creation – intelligently capture the implied outer shape of features using a combination of convex and concave angles
- Online Boundary Management – maintain critical map boundary layers in a secure and centralized environment
- Regression Testing and Change Analysis – understand quickly how much lift and how much regression you received in an update of a GIS data layer
"We have developed these world-class tools and services as a direct result of answering our customers’ needs,” said Daniel Perrone, Chief Executive Officer of BroadMap®. “With over 300 years of experience, BroadMap has the expertise to handle any challenge. Our GIS professionals work closely with customers to determine what GIS problems they are having difficulty solving and we lean on our expansive expertise to deliver to them solutions that are high quality and competitively priced.”
BroadMap® provides government, non-profit and commercial business partners with custom-fit Geographic Information System (GIS) solutions. BroadMap® is a driving force and pioneer in the areas of digital mapping products and services, telecom, location intelligence and web & mobile applications. BroadMap® continues its rapid growth by matching innovative GIS solutions with an agile business model and by bringing new solutions to market, including location intelligence and micro-location technologies. BroadMap's GIS expertise and knowledge of geospatial data is unsurpassed in the industry, enabling it to provide customers with turnkey solutions to complex GIS and location challenges. www.broadmap.com
Please direct all media inquiries to email@example.com.