Enterprise infrastructure needs are constantly changing as they continue to serve and improve the evolving customer experience. TIBCO has helped more than 4,000 of the world's leading companies achieve the Two-Second Advantage® -- the ability to capture the right information at the right time and in the right context for a competitive advantage -- and by offering additional cloud services to its portfolio, these companies can adapt more quickly and meet the market demand.
"As cloud technologies become an increasingly large part of businesses' IT infrastructure, it's critical that TIBCO is able to offer valuable solutions that support these technologies," said Matt Quinn, chief technology officer, TIBCO. "Over the past year we have been committed to developing and acquiring the foremost cloud services that enable businesses to discover new ways of connecting people, deriving intelligence, and improving operational efficiency while mitigating the risks commonly associated with enhancements in innovation."
The following services will be available to new and existing customers by the end of 2013:
- TIBCO® GeoAnalytics: a cloud service that provides advanced location intelligence and geospatial analytics solutions. As more people interact with enterprise platforms on mobile devices, location analytics become a must-have tool to connect with customers in real time.
- TIBCO Spotfire® Cloud: delivers business analytics as a service. With Spotfire® Cloud, enterprises are provided with a secure, customizable platform to analyze and collaborate on business insights whether or not the data itself is hosted, as well as comprehensive management features, allowing new analytic applications to be deployed rapidly and with minimal burden on IT.
- TIBCO® Clarity: enables business users to discover, profile, cleanse and standardize data collated from disparate sources and load quality data to applications for accurate analysis and intelligent decision-making. It provides an easy-to-use web interface available as a subscription service, reducing the need for any software or hardware installation.
- TIBCO® Cloud MDM: provides a single platform to manage master data records in a multi-domain environment as a cloud service. TIBCO Cloud MDM leverages company's expertise in master data management offerings and extends the flexibility to achieve unified source of accurate data on cloud at minimal investment and faster time to market.
Additional cloud services scheduled to be available for new and existing customers beginning in Q1 2014 include:
- TIBCO® Cloud API Exchange: a single, integrated solution for implementing an open API business strategy in the cloud to meet the needs of this rapidly evolving market space.
- Project Austin: a next-generation data integration tool that lets enterprises create information flows simply and easily between multiple applications, allowing them to connect and share information in real time.
- TIBCO® Cloud Metrics: an analytical tool against which enterprises can measure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to better achieve the Two-Second Advantage.
TIBCO's Momentum in the Cloud
Earlier this year, TIBCO closed a series of acquisitions of cloud technologies including Maporama, a cloud-based provider of location intelligence and geospatial analytics solutions, and Extended Results, a business intelligence software company that delivers mobile KPIs on the cloud. TIBCO also launched several cloud-based products, including TIBCO Formvine® and TIBCO Silver® Fabric, and in May 2013 TIBCO deployed TIBCO Cloud Bus, an integration platform that combines the deployment flexibility of the cloud with enterprise-class integration features in a single subscription service that customers can run anywhere -- on-premise, in the cloud, in bare metal or virtualized environments.
To sign up or inquire about TIBCO's cloud products, visit TIBCO Cloud Marketplace at marketplace.cloud.tibco.com.
TIBCO Software Inc. (
TIBCO, TUCON, Two-Second Advantage, Spotfire, Formvine, TIBCO Silver, Cloud Bus, Maporama, Extended Results, and TIBCO Software are trademarks or registered trademarks of TIBCO Software Inc. or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners and are mentioned for identification purposes only.
Leslie Moore 650-846-5025 email@example.com