October 22, 2013 -- GRAPHISOFT BIMx brings your BIM projects to mobile devices, offering a revolutionary new way to present, explore and understand your building designs.
BIMx Docs, with its Hyper-Model capability, has the potential to fundamentally change the way people, away from their office environment and/or without BIM training access, can explore BIM projects on their touch screen devices. BIMx Docs provides outstanding performance and smooth navigation even on full-fledged, large scale BIM projects containing hundreds of layouts.
Join this online seminar and find out more about:
- the benefits of Hyper-Models in the architectural design, construction and real estate practice,
- how to create, publish and update BIMx Hyper-Models,
- how to explore Hyper-Models on mobile devices,
- what BIMx Docs are all about!
Register for the live online webinar using the links below!
Click on the "Show in my Time Zone" link at the top, right-hand corner of the registration page, and then Select Your Time Zone from the pop-up list to display the exact time of the selected webinar in your local time zone!
For Australia, New Zealand, Asia (English):
- Tuesday, October 29, 2013 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Auckland)
register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/212494846
For Europe, Middle East and Africa (English):
- Tuesday, October 29, 2013 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM GMT (London)
register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/582427478
For the Americas (English):
- Tuesday, October 29, 2013 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Los Angeles)
register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/129580654
Spanish language event:
- Tuesday, October 29, 2013 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Madrid)
register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/267172910
Portuguese language event:
- Tuesday, October 29, 2013 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Brasilia)
register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/338717390
- PC-based attendees: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
- Macintosh®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.5 (Leopard) or newer
Don't have ArchiCAD yet? Please proceed to our download & registration page to get it for FREE!