March 29, 2014 -- Missler Software will be present at MACH 2014, the UK’s largest event for Manufacturing Technologies, taking place in Birmingham from 07-11 April. MACH is a biennial exhibition which brings together all the best innovations and latest developments to come from the manufacturing technologies sectors under one roof. Missler Software will present its integrated CAD/CAM software range and in particular TopSolid’Cam 7.8, the French software developer’s latest release of its CAM new generation software.Don’t miss TopSolid in Hall 4 Stand 4110.
Complete CAD/CAM integration offered by TopSolid
The complete CAD/CAM integration offered by Missler Software is a major differentiating point between TopSolid and other CAD/CAM software packages on the market. This complete and transparent integration of a CAD and CAM solution is the unique strong and most original and key selling point of TopSolid.
TopSolid is a dedicated CAD/CAM solution designed with the needs of the production market at the heart of the software design process. According to Christian Arber, Missler Software CEO “TopSolid is above all an integrated CAD/CAM solution for companies that wish to produce and manufacture what they have designed. TopSolid has been developed to use and take advantage of design and machining know-how from the 3D model right up to machine programming. »
CAM leader in France and across the globe
TopSolid’Cam is today one of the leading CAM solutions used by manufacturers and sub-contractors in France and around the world in countries such as Brazil, Germany, Japan, etc. The French software developer Missler Software has recently launched the 7th generation of its CAD/CAM software TopSolid. Comletely based on new software technology TopSolid 7 offers huge innovations on the CAD/CAM market. TopSolid 7 has been entirely re-thought and rewritten both in terms of software technology and methodology. TopSolid’Cam 7’s revolutionary interface and exceptional performances will allow its users to machine faster and more accurately. The company claims that all software developers need to continually rethink and create new solutions so that its customers avail of the most up-to-date technology but that it is the only CAD/CAM software developer on the market to have done this.
Strong features of TopSolid’Cam 7
- Only CAM software to be completely rewritten and to have adopted a native Windows 7 ergonomy (modern, intuitive and very powerful interface).
- Only CAM software to manage files, machine tools, cutting tools and ISO files with an integrated and transparent PDM.
- Machining of the designed part without worrying about tolerances or data re-entry thanks to the new FreeShape function. (In mechanical engineering the machined part is often very different to the nominal part).
- Stock management for all milling and turning operations.
- Strong CAD integration and use of features to enable part redesign for ultimate machining.
- Save and reuse company know-how.
- Advanced simulation of lathes/milling machines.
- Creation of operating files which manage tracking system needs for sub-contractors.
About Missler Software
Missler Software, whose headquarters is located just outside Paris, France, is the software developer of the TopSolid CAD/CAM/ERP software range dedicated to the mechanical manufacturing, toolmaking, wood and sheetmetal industries. In 2013 company turnover was €27M for 200 employees. Every year Missler Software invests in the region of 30% of its annual turnover in Research and Development for its integrated software range. The company was founded in 1984 and has been present on the international market since 1997. Missler Software exports approximately 60% of its software licenses via a network of 80 value added resellers throughout the world. For further information visit www.topsolid.com
+33 1 60 87 20 17