"Creaform scanning technology guarantees a quick, reliable means for customers to enhance their 3D printing and prototyping processes," said NovaCopy's President of 3D Printer Solutions, Melissa Ragsdale. "These re-engineered scanners are more accurate, faster and have an unmatched versatility than any other 3D scanner."
The new HandySCAN 300 and HandySCAN 700 provide ground-breaking accuracy, resolution and substantially higher measurement rates -- all in a truly portable device. The benefits of the metrology-grade HandySCAN 3D's are compelling:
- 40 percent more accurate with a volumetric accuracy of 60µm/m
- 25 times faster than former generation
- TRUaccuracy feature ensures accurate measurements in real life operating conditions
- Unmatched versatility: Limitless 3D scanning possibilities, regardless of the part size, complexity, material, or color
- Quick set-up: Get up and running in less than 2 minutes
- Automatic mesh output: Get ready-to-use files as soon as data acquisition is complete -- and integrate within your workflow without any post-processing
Designated a Creaform Channel Partner, NovaCopy's fast, easy and reliable portable scanning systems add to their existing arsenal of 3D Printer solutions. Creaform 3D scanners are the tool of choice throughout many industries including aerospace, transportation, manufacturing, energy, research, education and consumer products.
"These new scanners will definitely provide NovaCopy's customers a level of unmatched accuracy throughout their entire product development process," said Ragsdale. "Coupled with NovaCopy's expertise with 3D Printers we're able to help open doors that were previously closed."
3D scanners are used in reverse engineering processes or product development whereby an object is scanned into a digital file so it can be manipulated. These systems, such as the HandySCAN 3D scanners, can be used by anyone, without requiring prior experience, and provides visual guidance as one scans through real-time visualization and ongoing positioning assistance.
HandySCAN 3D scanners can be used at all stages of product lifecycle management, including:
- Concept: Product requirements as well as concept design and prototyping
- Design: CAD designs, prototyping, and testing, simulation, and analysis
- Manufacturing: Tooling design, assembly/production, and quality control
- Servicing: Documentation, MRO, and replacement/recycling
"Creaform has again revolutionized 3D scanning technology," said Daniel Brown, Creaform Product Manager. "No other 3D scanners can offer, in a single product, this level of accuracy, speed, portability and ease of use. This makes it the best 3D scanner, in all categories combined, in the market today."
About NovaCopy, Inc.
NovaCopy is a leader in 3D Printer & Scanner technology. Recognized worldwide for its rapid prototyping services as well being Konica Minolta's largest copier dealer in the United States, NovaCopy offers free cost analysis so you may easily choose the exact solutions, equipment, accessories and software to meet your needs -- within your budget. For more information, please visit: www.NovaCopy.com. Follow NovaCopy on Facebook and Twitter for all the latest news.
Embedded Video Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2587478
CONTACT: JASON LEVKULICH 615.577.7677 (OFFICE)