A long time coming and fully developed in close collaboration with their first client and PwC, Gruntify ( www.gruntify.com ) has launched in Alpha version and is set to become the ultimate map app suite for managing assets.
BRISBANE – 15 October 2014 – Asset management and defect remediation is estimated to cause over $3 billion in damages per year to Australia Government-owned assets alone. Graffiti, litter, damaged street furniture – just to name a few – are problems that most asset owners struggle to deal with effectively.
Gruntify provides a seamless end-to-end technical solution that makes it easy to:
- Collect data with location information,
- Ensure quality control of inputs/outputs,
- Schedule jobs for remediation,
- Employ geospatial analysis for hotspot identification, and
- Implement financial reporting.
Gruntify is cloud-based and does not require any additional software. The system comprises two major components:
- A field capture app – for “crowdsourcing” data from the public and/or staff. Quickly captures item location, type, photo, additional notes and user details in seconds; iOS and Android versions for phones and tablets are available.
- An admin panel – a real-time central database of each submitted item. Admin users can accept, reject and organise data submissions, view real-time maps, schedule jobs, track trends and hotspots, export analysis data for reporting, and much more.
And it’s not limited to asset management and maintenance – Gruntify also offers a robust crowd-sourcing reporting and management method for disaster response and other incidents.
Gruntify is flexible and can be branded with the logos and colour schemes that suit individual clients. From 1 to 1,000,000 users, it caters for companies and projects of all sizes.
Want to see the benefits to your company? Request a demo at www.gruntify.com .