Development Kit, Software and IP Suite Available for a Limited Time Promotional Offer
- New low cost ECP5-5G Versa development kit for rapid prototyping of 5G SERDES applications
- New Connectivity IP suite with optimized IP cores for Industrial and Communications markets
- $99 limited time promotional offer for development kit, IP suite and Lattice Diamond® software
PORTLAND, Ore. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — October 31, 2016 — Lattice Semiconductor Corporation (NASDAQ: LSCC), the leading provider of customizable smart connectivity solutions, today announced the availability of new ECP5-5G™-based IP and solutions, part of the Company’s ECP5 family of low power, small form factor connectivity FPGAs for industrial and communications applications. This product family enables seamless connectivity to ASICs and ASSPs in a wide array of applications including small cells, low-end routers, backhaul, low-power radios, cameras, machine vision and gaming platforms.
Lattice’s ECP5-5G family has been optimized to provide the lowest cost, power consumption, and form factor solution for 5G SERDES applications. These devices support multiple 5G SERDES protocols including Peripheral Component Interconnect (PCI) Express 2.0, Common Public Radio Interference (CPRI) and the JESD204B serial interface.
The ECP5-5G devices are complemented with a portfolio of new development kits, soft IP, demos, and updated design software.
- The new ECP5-5G Versa development kit enables users to evaluate key connectivity features of the device family including PCI Express Gen 2.0 support.
- The new Connectivity IP suite includes a portfolio of commonly used interface IP cores such as PCI Express, CPRI, JESD204B, Ethernet MAC, and DDR3 controllers. Lattice’s leading edge Lattice Diamond design software now supports general availability of ECP5-5G device family.
- The ECP5-5G Versa Kit, Lattice Diamond software and Connectivity IP suite are currently available for $99 USD each as part of a limited time promotion for this release. For more details, please visit http://www.latticesemi.com/ECP5promo.
“With 5G SERDES connectivity, Lattice’s new ECP5-5G family is an ideal solution to address applications where quick time to market, small form factor and cost-effectiveness are critical,” said Deepak Boppana, director of product marketing at Lattice Semiconductor. “In addition, by offering promotional pricing on the development kits, IP suite, and design software, we’re giving our customers increased access – at an affordable price point – to the technology they rely on for the development of a wide array of industrial and communications solutions.”
About Lattice Semiconductor
Lattice Semiconductor (NASDAQ: LSCC) provides smart connectivity solutions powered by our low power FPGA, video ASSP, 60 GHz millimeter wave, and IP products to the consumer, communications, industrial, computing, and automotive markets worldwide. Our unwavering commitment to our customers enables them to accelerate their innovation, creating an ever better and more connected world.
Lattice Semiconductor Corporation, Lattice Semiconductor (& design), ECP5-5G, Lattice Diamond, and specific product designations are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Lattice Semiconductor Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.
GENERAL NOTICE: Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holders.
Sherrie Gutierrez, 408-826-6752
Deanna Meservey, 617-624-3415
Global IR Partners
David Pasquale, 914-337-8801