New collection features limited-edition tech gifts; most exclusive to Best Buy
MINNEAPOLIS — (BUSINESS WIRE) — December 2, 2016 — This year, Best Buy is making it possible for customers to find that unique, one-of-a-kind gift that stands out from the rest. Today, Best Buy announced its first ever Special Edition Tech collection, a set of 11 limited-quantity tech gadgets—most of which are available only at Best Buy.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20161202005115/en/
Best Buy Introduces Special Edition Tech Collection for the Holidays (Graphic: Business Wire)
This list of gadgets includes an exclusive Shinola turntable, a Bazooka-pink kate spade new york activity tracker, a Lenovo Yoga laptop individually numbered with a painted depth glass cover and more. These products will be available in select Best Buy stores and most will be available at BestBuy.com starting this Sunday, Dec. 4. Many are available for a limited time only, and once they’re gone, they’re gone.
- Shinola Magnolia Edition Red Belt Runwell Turntable, $2,499.98
- Lenovo Yoga 910 Glass-Lid Laptop, $1,299.99
- Beats Unity Edition Studio Wireless Headphones: available in USA, Mexico and Canada colors, $379.99 each
- kate spade new york Activity Tracker, $98
- DJI Phantom 4 Quadcopter in Black, $1,199.99
- TUMI Aston Wrap Folio for Surface Pro, $79.99
- The Beatles Collectible 1964 Pro-Ject Turntable, $649.98
- GoPro HERO5 Black 4K Action Camera plus Best Buy Holiday Sweepstakes for a chance to win a trip to the 2017 X Games, $399.99
- Harry Potter 8-Film SteelBook Box Set, $99.99
- South Park Character Figures 3-Pack, $39.99
- Team Liquid Razer Deathadder Chroma Elite Mouse and Goliathus Mouse Mat, $69.99
This year, customers can take advantage of free shipping on select Special Edition products and all products, with no minimum, on BestBuy.com through Dec. 24.
Make the most of your Special Edition tech with help from Best Buy’s Geek Squad® Agents. Agents are available in-store, in-home and online to assist 24/7/365. Visit www.bestbuy.com/geeksquad for details and to schedule an appointment.
Danielle Schumann, 612-231-5146