If you work in manufacturing today, you know how quickly the technologies and tools of the trade are evolving. Advances in our digital toolsets are enabling new approaches to design and sophisticated simulation and testing of products before they’re ever fabricated. Innovations in materials and new additive and subtractive techniques are providing new ways to bring those ideas to life.
That makes it an exciting time to work in the field, but it also means you have to keep learning. Autodesk University (AU) is your partner in adapting to change. It’s the place to network with other professionals who are facing the same challenges you’re facing and to learn from the experts who are leading the way.
Learning for a World of Change
Join designers, engineers, and thousands of other professionals at AU Las Vegas, November 14-16, for three days of exploration and learning. It’s a chance to share knowledge and exchange perspectives on the transformations taking place and how best to survive and thrive during this dynamic time. And you’ll get to learn the latest developments with new technologies like intelligent automation, immersive design, and discover what lies ahead for new market sectors like the Internet of Things.
- Expand your skills with 600+ classes—The learning sessions dive into a range of topics, from software tools you use every day to new and innovative workflows to thought leadership about the future of design, architecture, and media. Class formats are diverse, ranging from instructional demos and hands-on labs to industry talks, panels, and roundtables. And classes are offered for beginners and advanced users alike.
- Make connections and network—From large events like the Block Party on Wednesday to smaller social meet-ups like the Giant Jenga match for product managers and designers, discover a wealth of opportunities to meet and build relationships with professionals like yourself.
- Gain insight from keynotes and other presentations—AU is the place to hear from Autodesk executives and other visionaries about the trends shaping how we work and live. And don’t miss the Theater where you can catch short, dynamic presentations by thought leaders on topics such as cloud computing, generative design, and mixed reality.
- Explore the Exhibit Hall—In addition to classroom learning at AU, the Exhibit Hall lets you explore hundreds of booths, galleries, case studies, and interactive displays.
- Learn online anytime—After the conference wraps up, a significant portion of the sessions become available to watch for free anytime. At AU online, class is always in session.
AU Las Vegas 2017 conference passes are now available. Register now >>.