Global experts in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing and Mechanical Variation to Sponsor Simulation Focused Engineering and Sciences ConferenceMCKINNEY, Texas, Aug. 28, 2018 — (PRNewswire) —
MCKINNEY, Texas, Aug. 28, 2018 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Sigmetrix announced today that it will feature its latest tolerance analysis and GD&T / GPS software solutions as a sponsor and exhibitor at the International CAE Conference in Vicenza, Italy on October 8th-9th, 2018. Visitors to the show are invited to experience how Sigmetrix' offerings complement and enhance simulation-based engineering.
Sigmetrix offers an array of software and training solutions including:
- CETOL 6σ, a 3D tolerance analysis solution that works with designs from PTC Creo, SOLIDWORKS, CATIA V5-6, and NX CAD systems
- GD&T Advisor, an interactive tool that provides expert guidance on the correct application of GD&T / GPS consistent with either the ASME or ISO standards
- EZtol, a standalone 1-D tolerance stackup analysis tool that works with designs from most popular CAD systems as well as CAD-neutral file formats
- Training on a variety of topics related to GD&T and tolerance analysis
The International CAE Conference is building on an enviable 34-year track record of commanding attention and stimulating discussion about the state of the art and the potential of Engineering Simulation. This year's conference offers a richer, more substantial, and more tightly integrated ecosystem than ever. The program includes:
- Conference sessions with a variety of tracks for industry sectors and enabling technologies;
- The exhibition, where Industry 4.0 technology providers – including IoT, additive manufacturing, augmented reality, robotics, system engineering, cyber security, embedded software, and the like – will showcase their products, providing tangible evidence of the evolution of product engineering;
- Side events that will feature contributions from the world of mathematics, robotics, material science, high performance computing, and more. These events will set new industry targets based on the needs expressed by various industry associations;
- The Research Agor�nbsp; offering a representative sample of the major on-going European research projects in the field;
- The Best Poster Award which testifies to the visionary understanding of the new generation of engineers and scientists spanning new fields and also supports the discussion around how education should help this evolution.
All in all, the International CAE Conference and Exhibition 2018 will offer the most intense and concentrated forum for all the stakeholders who can benefit from the Engineering Simulation world.
"The International CAE Conference is an excellent showcase for simulation-based engineering in a variety of industries," said James Stoddard, President of Sigmetrix. "Our revolutionary solutions enable product development teams to optimize their designs accounting for manufacturing variation, so they can deliver higher quality products."
Sigmetrix President James Stoddard will be participating in the "Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T) Workshop" on 9 October 2018. This workshop will demonstrate how companies can leverage state-of-the-art GD&T methods and instruments to create more robust hi-tech products while containing production costs.
"We are pleased to have Sigmetrix as a sponsor, and their President, James Stoddard as a speaker this year," stated Stefano Odorizzi, CEO of EnginSoft. "Sigmetrix and Enginsoft have a long history of partnering together, having CETOL 6σ, EZtol, and GD&T Advisor within EnginSoft's extensive portfolio of best practices and software products help companies innovate, improve quality throughout their supply chain, and ultimately save money."
For more information on the International CAE Conference 2018 visit: http://www.caeconference.com/.
Sigmetrix is a global provider of comprehensive, easy-to-use software solutions that help users achieve robust designs through tolerance analysis and the correct application of GD&T. With over 25 years of research and development, Sigmetrix products eliminate the error between as-designed assemblies and as-produced products. For more information, visit their website at http://www.sigmetrix.com.
EnginSoft is a premier consulting firm in the field of Simulation Based Engineering Science (SBES) with a global presence established in 1984. Throughout its long history it has been at the forefront of technological innovation and remains a catalyst for change in the way SBES and CAE technologies are applied to solve even the most complex industrial problems with a high degree of reliability. Today, EnginSoft is comprised of groups of highly qualified engineers, with expertise in a variety of engineering simulation technologies including FEM Analysis and CFD, working in synergic companies across the globe. EnginSoft is present in Italy, France, Germany, the UK, Sweden, Turkey and the U.S.A. and have a close partnership with synergetic companies located in Greece, Israel, Portugal, Brazil, Japan and the U.S.A. We work across a broad range of industries that include the automotive, aerospace, defense, energy, civil engineering, consumer goods and biomechanics industries to help them get the most out of existing engineering simulation technologies.
Learn more at http://www.enginsoft.com.
SOURCE Sigmetrix, L.L.C.
|Company Name: Sigmetrix, L.L.C.
Be the first to review this article