Irvine, CA, Dec. 12th, 2018: MecSoft Corporation, the developer of industry leading CAM software solutions, has announced the availability of the following products:
- RhinoCAM 2019, the latest version of MecSoft’s fully integrated CAM plugin for Rhinoceros 5 & 6
- VisualCAD/CAM 2019, the latest version of MecSoft’s standalone CAD/CAM product
Release highlights include:
- 2 ½ Axis – Improved feature based machining, new Drag Knife cutting method, new cornering options in Profile machining
- 3 Axis – Improvements in Flat Area machining, new Trochoidal entry motions for High Speed Machining, improved cut connections and overall performance improvements
- 4 Axis – Smoother motion outputs in the post-processor
- 5 Axis – Nutating Head support & local coordinate plane programming have been introduced
- Simulation - Tool shank collision detection and early error detection
- Other Productivity and User Interface enhancements
- The TURN module is included free in certain 2019 MILL configurations
- NEST has been enhanced to add 3D object nesting
“With this release of these 2019 versions we at MecSoft continue to refine and improve our CAD/CAM products to meet the demanding requirements of our customers. In addition to these improvements, the inclusion of the TURN module to our production level MILL configurations, allows us to offer comprehensive and complete CAD/CAM solutions with no additional modules to purchase. Our entry level production ready CAM 2019 solutions now all include modules for MILL, TURN, NEST and ART, providing unmatched functionality and value.”, stated Joe Anand, President and CEO of MecSoft Corporation.
Free demo software downloads of RhinoCAM and VisualCAD/CAM 2019 can be requested here.
About MecSoft Corporation
Headquartered in Irvine, California, MecSoft Corporation is a worldwide leader in providing Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM) software solutions for the small to mid-market segments. These solutions include products VisualCAD/CAM®, RhinoCAM®, VisualCAM for SOLIDWORKS® and AlibreCAM®. These software products deliver powerful, easy-to-use and affordable solutions for users in the custom manufacturing, rapid prototyping, rapid tooling, mold making, aerospace, automotive, tool & die, woodworking, and education industries.