- Delivers the world’s fastest color-matching - in the printer, in the RIP (Raster Image Processor) and in the cloud1
- Features Thermal Inkjet printhead technology to help reduce time and waste, and achieve repeatable, color consistency across customer fleets
- Offers continuous high-quality prints with transfer paper and direct-to fabric features2
- Prevents downtime with HP Proactive Services offering preventive support
LAS VEGAS, April 23, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today HP announced the new HP Stitch S series, a portfolio of digital textile printers that deliver fast, precise color-matching, alongside efficient, simplified processes. It is HP’s latest innovation designed to accelerate commercial digital print adoption.
“Décor and fashion application trends, on demand production and personalization are boosting digital print growth,” says Santi Morera, Head of Graphics Solutions Business at HP. “The digitally printed textiles market is experiencing double-digit annual growth, forecast to reach $5.5 billion by 2023, according to Smithers Pira. We look forward to more digital print transformations being realized with the arrival of the new HP Stitch S series.”
The portfolio of printers couple HP Thermal Inkjet technology with industry-standard dyes for superior color durability. The first-ever built-in spectrophotometer enables Stitch’s fast and exact color-matching. The introduction includes three new printers from 64-inch to 126-inch wide: the HP Stitch S300 64-in Printer, the HP Stitch S500 64-in Printer, and the HP Stitch S1000 126-in Printer.
The HP Stitch S300 Printer holds the first user-replaceable printhead, resulting in reduced down-times and service costs. The HP Stitch S300 Printer was designed specifically for new-to-dye sublimation professionals, prototyping departments, and growing print providers.
“Our experience with HP Stitch S300 has been much easier and faster than other dye sub printers we’ve previously used,” says Teunis Roos, Color Concepts. “Most printers require manual action in terms of head maintenance and alignment, but the HP Stitch S300 is more proactive and automated when it comes to performance.”
HP Stitch S500 Printer enables predictable dye sublimation color and less media waste for production environments. With symmetrical 2xCMYK printhead configuration and Optical Media Advance Sensor, this 64-inch printer allows for saturated and reliable one pass mode for true top speed. The HP Stitch S500 Printer was designed specifically for high production sites.
Key HP Stitch S500 Printer features include:
- Streamlined production
- Big ink supplies, larger rolls, and HP’s Tension-Sensing Winder allow unattended operations—even overnight, complete with HP Services and cloud fleet management tools.
- Color you can rely on with HP SmartColor tools
- Confidently distribute jobs across your fleet with color consistency from printer to printer.
- Cost savings
- Help avoid reprints and media waste with 1200 native dpi printheads and HP Smart Nozzle Compensation system, saving up to 50 percent floor space with frontal media loading and a spindle-less system. 3