… By Offering 41% Discount to Multi-Seat Orders of NCG CAM Perpetual Licenses Until the End of December 2019
At the end of June 2019, NCG CAM Solutions Ltd celebrated trading for 10 years. End of year sales figures have shown a huge leap in sales, with growth of 41% compared to last year. Much of this increase is down to the growing number of customers looking for Perpetual Licensed CAM software, as an alternative to being forced down a Subscription route.
NCG CAM Solutions Ltd has decided to share their success with potential customers, by offering 41% discount to all Multi-Seat Orders of NCG CAM Perpetual Licenses until the end of December 2019.
‘Having worked with our software since it was first developed as DEPOCAM 22 years ago, it really is an exciting time. Customer Care and Support is of the utmost importance to us, so passing our success down to the Customers is a must. Whilst offering this special discount until the end of December, we have also recruited two additional Software Developers recently, to enable us to add even more developments to NCG CAM, again giving more value to our Customers. ’ Says Estelle Dunsmuir, Sales & Marketing Director, NCG CAM Solutions Ltd.
Also in line with the 10 year anniversary, NCG CAM v17 is planned to be released at the end of this summer and will be the first version with the new, modern, Ribbon based User Interface. It is expected that the new UI will further increase sales growth.
Interested in having a look at NCG CAM?
A demonstration version of the NCG CAM software, is available to download https://www.ncgcam.com/demo-download/ . The demonstration version of NCG CAM has unlimited usage and while there are restrictions to the machining output, it can also be used in its basic form as a FREE IGES viewer.
About NCG CAM St andalone 3D HSM CAM Software
Originally launched 22 years ago, our CAM software now called NCG CAM, has a long standing reputation in many countries for advanced 3D milling. NCG CAM HSM CAM software is an easy to use stand-alone CAM system that integrates with existing CAD and CAM systems.
Whilst we do have a Subscription option, our main license type is Perpetual and there is no intention to change this.
NCG CAM boasts many innovative features. It is suitable for all types of forms, creating an optimised, smooth cutter motion ideal for 3-D high-speed machining, which will help to extend tool life, minimise wear on the machine tool and producing parts with an excellent surface finish.
NCG CAM has a very user-friendly interface, with a typical learning curve of just 1 day is required to machine a live job. It is perfect for the high-speed machining of moulds, dies, prototypes and precision surface machining.
- Very user friendly interface – making it suitable for even occasional users
- NCG CAM offers many advanced 3D machining routines, rest roughing & 3 + 2 capabilities for all toolpaths, a simultaneous 5-axis add-on module is available
- Fast and efficient roughing strategies, including core roughing and adaptive clearance
- Comprehensive drilling routines – includes automatic hole detection and / or user defined holes
- All machining routines are fully gouge protected for both the cutter and the tool holder
- Rest area option for finishing strategies to minimise any air cutting
- Available as a 64-bit version (multi-threaded)
- NCG CAM Software Licensing is Perpetual and will not move away from this
- Stand-alone CAM software that is compatible with ANY other CAD package
- Extremely easy to use with just 1 day's training required to machine a live job
- Ideal for shop-floor programming
- Gouge protection for cutters and holders
- All post-processors are written in-house
- Powerful 3D machining
- Toolpaths optimised for HSM machining
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced wear on machine
- Extended tooling life
- Saves time and money!
About NCG CAM Solutions Ltd
Established in Cambridge, UK, NCG CAM Solutions Ltd provides CAM software solutions, offering all the tools needed to manufacture prototypes, models, moulds, dies, patterns and finished products. Our specialist area is 3D HSM CAM with our product NCG CAM.
All our staff have a wealth of CAM experience, having worked in the CADCAM and engineering industry for many years. In particular, every member of our support team has worked on the shop-floor using CAM software on live jobs, enabling us to provide an excellent back up and support service for the software.
Established in June 2009, NCG CAM Solutions Ltd has a rapidly growing global reseller base, with resellers for NCG CAM across the globe. To locate your nearest reseller see - https://www.ncgcam.com/resellers/.
Reseller and Sub-Reseller Opportunities are available in various countries.
Please contact Sales & Marketing Director Estelle Dunsmuir for more information –
NCG CAM Solutions Ltd,
7 Trust Court, Chivers Way
Vision Park, Histon, Cambridgeshire
CB24 9PW, United Kingdom