Dassault Systèmes will demonstrate how the virtual world is enabling companies to efficiently leverage data and technology to create sustainable, personalized experiences that improve people’s lives, at CES January 7-10, 2020 in Las Vegas.
At booth #4623, Tech East, Las Vegas Convention Center, North Hall, interactive exhibits, 3D simulations, startup presentations, and discussions with industry executives and engineers will focus on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, which digitally connects ideas, data, people and solutions to enable mobility and consumer goods innovations, as well as accelerate the development of the 5G network infrastructure in cities to deliver them. Booth highlights include:
- An augmented reality experience with Los Angeles-based Canoo that shows how usage data, personalization and subscription services enable them to reinvent the electric vehicle as well as the business model for how it reaches customers. Canoo used the 3DEXPERIENCE platform to collaborate across its organization and, in less than two years, develop the first physical prototype of its modular “skateboard” approach in which different vehicle forms and experiences sit on top of a common underbody.
- A personalized consumer experience combining Innovation Lab ECCO’s connected footwear and the 3DEXPERIENCE platform that captures real-time data with sensors, streams them into a digital twin on the cloud, and analyzes them to improve health and performance—an experience that can be replicated in a variety of settings such as a factory, store, hospital, or city.
- A digital experience that enables cities, network equipment providers, operators and device manufacturers to discover how the 3DEXPERIENCE platform accelerates the delivery of smart and connected experiences that leverage high-data bandwidth, speed, and low latency, by integrating the creation and configuration of the entire value network, from 5G chips to 5G networks to 5G enabled-consumer devices, in a 3D digital environment.
- A presentation from Brian Irwin, Managing Director, Automotive & Mobility, North America, Accenture, on “Disruption in the automotive industry and the transformation toward a new mobility age.”
- Demonstrations by Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE Lab startups AgreenCulture and SparkCharge on how efficiently collecting, analyzing and shaping data can contribute to the delivery of disruptive innovations that positively impact society.
For more information on Dassault Systèmes at CES:
Senior Account Executive
T: +1 617 624 3419