VÉLIZY-VILLACOUBLAY, France — February 6th, 2020 — Dassault Systèmes (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA) announces IFRS unaudited financial results for the 4th quarter and year ended December 31st, 2019. These results were reviewed by the Group’s Board of Directors on February 5th, 2020. This press release also includes financial information on a non-IFRS basis with reconciliations included in the Appendix to this communication. All IFRS and non-IFRS figures are presented in compliance with IFRS 15 and IFRS 16, which have been applied since January 1st, 2018 and January 1st, 2019, respectively.
Q4 and Fiscal Year 2019 Highlights and Financial Summary
(Unaudited, all revenue growth at constant currency)
- Q4 & FY 2019: total revenue in line with guidance range
- Q4 non-IFRS basis: total revenue €1.21 billion, operating margin 33.6%, EPS €1.20
- FY non-IFRS basis: total revenue up 13% to €4.06 billion, EPS up 17% (13% at constant currency) to €3.65
- FY non-IFRS organic basis: recurring revenue up 8%, 200 basis points uplift over 2018**
- FY 3DEXPERIENCE non-IFRS software revenue up 22% for 2019
- FY Cash flow from operations up 32% to €1.19 billion
- Appointment of Pascal Daloz as Chief Operating Officer & Chief Financial Officer
- Initiating 2020 non-IFRS financial objectives: Non-IFRS total revenue growth of 21-23% at constant currency; non-IFRS EPS growth of 14-15% to €4.15 to €4.20
About Dassault Systèmes
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 250, 000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. For more information, visit www.3ds.com
3DEXPERIENCE, the Compass logo and the 3DS logo, CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, 3D VIA, BIOVIA, NETVIBES and 3DEXCITE are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries.