Smart, intuitive interface, designed for the modern familySINGAPORE, July 14, 2020 — (PRNewswire) — HP Inc. today unveiled its new HP ENVY 6000 printer series, a simple, intuitive device designed for today's families who lead dynamic, busy lives where work, school and life intersect. Watch here.
"As families continue to work, live, learn, and create from home, they also expect to have devices that are able to meet their needs and make their printing experience effortless," said Tee Chin Eng, Director, Printing Systems for HP Singapore. "Our new ENVY 6000 printer series is designed to help users ease into remote working and learning. The printers can be easily set up and are suitable for various uses, from simple printing needs to seamless printing from all devices via the HP Smart app."
The new ENVY printers have never been more useful. Key features include:
- Innovative design and smart device user experience
- Beautiful, industrial design for contemporary homes – made with more than 20% recycled plastic by weight
- Smart, intuitive user interface makes device interactions seamless with guided edge lighting that indicates printer status; buttons appear only when needed
- Self-healing dual-band Wi-Fi keeps device connected and prevents interruptions
- Effortless to use with the HP Smart app
- Simple printer set up for all the devices in the home
- Easily print, scan, copy, and even fax all from your mobile device.
- Access to hundreds of free learning printables
In addition, HP collaborated with education collaborators to introduce more than 50 additional hours of free printable content on its Print, Play & Learn platform, making science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) related topics available for families.
"As parents continue to look for meaningful ways to engage and encourage creative learning experiences at home, HP's Print, Play & Learn platform can help parents bridge the gap between education in school and learning at home by providing a range of activities that help children achieve the best possible learning outcomes. There's been a big uptick in interest on the creative projects that we regularly update, with more than 37,000 visitors to the site since the content was launched in March this year. Some notable family favorites include follow the shape maze, learn and draw safari and paper craft animals, which logged the highest download rates," said Tee Chin Eng, Singapore Director of Printing Systems for HP.
Some creative family print projects from HP include:
- Find the Bunny's Way: Parents can tag team with their child to help a rabbit find his way through the maze
- Connect to see the Crab: Parents can join their child in a "race" to see who can connect all the dots to draw all the missing parts of the crab. Parents can opt to complete the task within a shorter time frame than what's indicated to train their child's speed.
- Creating the Seventh Wonder of the World: Children can take craft making to another level by building their very own miniature Taj Mahal. Aside from doing the craft, parents can take the time to share some knowledge about the seven wonders of the world and the iconic sites to make play time more insightful.
Pricing and Availability
The following models are available from 1 July onwards:
- HP ENVY 6020 AIO Printer is available on Shopee and the HP Online Store at a starting price of SG$139
- HP ENVY Pro 6420 AIO Printer is available on Shopee and the HP Online Store at a starting price of SG$159
For more information on the new HP ENVY Printers, visit https://www8.hp.com/sg/en/printers/envy-printers.html
Product datasheets and images can be found here.
 Instant Ink feature shown in video is not available in Singapore
 Made with more than 20% recycled plastic by weight. Only applicable to models available after August 20, 2020.
 Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz operations only. Learn more at hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Wi-Fi is a registered trademark of Wi-Fi Alliance®.
 Requires the HP Smart app download. For details on local printing requirements see hp.com/go/mobileprinting. Certain features/software are available in English language only. Internet access required and must be purchased separately. Fax capabilities are for sending a fax only and may require additional purchase. For more information, see hpsmart.com/mobile fax.
 Pricing and availability subject to change without notice.
About Print, Play & Learn
HP launched Print, Play, & Learn to support the millions of families around the world who have transitioned to remote learning. With millions of site visits and printables downloaded to date, HP aims to continue providing free printable content for families to help kids continue to learn and grow.
About HP Inc.
HP Inc. creates technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Through our product and service portfolio of personal systems, printers, and 3D printing solutions, we engineer experiences that amaze. More information about HP Inc. is available at http://www.hp.com.
SOURCE HP Inc.
|Company Name: HP Inc.
Yik Wai Yi, HP Inc.
Email Contact Cheryl Ng, Edelman Singapore for HP Inc.
Email Contact www.hp.com/go/newsroom