Missler Software has just launched a new application for GOelan Wire EDM: GO/STTM. This application is used to automate the design and manufacturing of shape tools for Swiss turning. In the Swiss Turn Machining field, the number of parts produced is smaller and smaller, therefore, the number of shape tools needed is increasing. The complete process from the design to the output of CNC codes for wire EDM machines nowadays may take up to 2 hours. With GO/STTM, this process is reduced to a few minutes. For workshops who produce such shape tools, the Return on Investment for GO/STTM is estimated to be less than 6 months. An important attribute of GO/STTM is the high precision it brings to shape tools. Starting from the profile to be obtained on the lathe, GO/STTM will create the exact shape of the shape tool.
Swiss turn tools designed with GOelan
- Time savings – Designing a tool with GOelan takes just 10 minutes.
- Parametric and associative - Modification of the tool geometry is possible
- Rapid to learn - Less than one day training required
- Precision - Exact profiles
- Import files from your customers – applicable for both 2D and 3D files
- In house production of your tools – Reactivity and management of tool stock
- A complete Wire EDM software - Parametric CAD, 2 & 4 axes cutting, pocketing, proven Post processors.
About Missler Software:
Missler Software is one of the leading global suppliers of CAD, CAM and ERP solutions. The company's product lines include TopSolid, TopManufacturing and Goelan. Missler Software offers a uniquely integrated solution for the mechanical engineering industry (general mechanical design, special machinery, tooling, boilerwork �) and for sheet metal and wood industries.
Thanks to its advanced technology and its fully integrated solution, Missler Software is experiencing rapid growth in the global CAD/CAM market. For further information contact Email'> Email or visit www.goelan.info