Troy, Michigan 2021 – Join PROSTEP, a leading PLM Solutions provider and this year’s exclusive SIEMENS Platinum sponsor, at SIEMENS Realize Live 2021 Virtual event on May 26, 2021. The event brings together the top solution experts and executives to share best practices, practical lessons, and actionable insights for digital transformation.
PROSTEP’s own Director of Technical Presales, Brian Schouten, a 15-year PLM Integration/Migration ‘focal point’ for PLM projects leading strategy, process, and product development, will present:
“Achieving Integrated Digital Enterprise by Connecting Disparate Systems with Siemens Teamcenter”.
Brian’s session is focused on the connection of disparate data commonly seen in aerospace, defense, and government product development. Decentralization of teams, information bottlenecks, and a changing market can cause issues in product development. Brian will recommend solutions and strategies for connecting a disconnected engineering environment.
Facing challenges with the right toolkit and strategy gives your company the competitive advantage it needs to succeed in the changing marketplace, helping you to increase operational efficiencies and maximize product development visibility down the supply chain.
Request a copy here: https://prostep.us/event/realize-live-2021/.
Register for SIEMENS Realize Live 2021 here.
Bonus presentations from Realize Live 2020 will also be available during the event, or gain immediate access from the links below:
- Strategic Sustainment Planning and Future Proofing Engineering for Aerospace, Defense, and Government
- Navigating the SAP and SIEMENS Partnership with OpenPDM Migration Toolkit
- Engineering Standards: Good, Bad, and In-between
- Building the Digital Thread with SIEMENS Teamcenter
- Acquisition, Merger, or Consolidation – Migrating to SIEMENS Teamcenter
- Adoption and Challenges of Model Based Design with SIEMENS Teamcenter
- Secure Data Exchange Inside and Outside Your Company
- A Change Order Process with Technical Data Packages in SIEMENS Teamcenter