DUBLIN — (BUSINESS WIRE) — June 1, 2010 — Research and Markets( http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ff5d39/mobile_locationba) has announced the addition of Berg Insight AB's new report " Mobile Location-Based Services 5th Edition" to their offering.
What are the latest developments on the European LBS market? Berg Insight estimates the total LBS revenues in the EU27+2 to 220 million in 2009, which are forecasted to grow to about 420 million in 2015. This 140 page strategic report now in its fifth edition summarises the latest trends and forecasts for location-based services in Europe.
Mobile Location-Based Services is the fifth consecutive report from Berg Insight analysing the latest developments on the European LBS market.
This report in the LBS Research Series from Berg Insight provides you with 140 pages of unique business intelligence including 5-year industry forecasts and expert commentary on which to base your business decisions.
This report will allow you to:
- Learn about the LBS strategies of major telecom operators in Europe.
- Profit from 30 new executive interviews with market leading companies.
- Identify key players on the European mobile LBS market.
- Understand the opportunities and challenges for location based advertising.
- Benefit from valuable insights about the most successful LBS propositions on the market.
- Comprehend how location technologies affect the user experience of LBS.
- Predict future business opportunities for mobile industry players in LBS.
This report answers the following questions:
What is the current status of the European mobile LBS market? How will free navigation services affect the market dynamics? What are the mobile strategies of search engines and directory publishers? How is location technology used by mobile social networks and communities? How is GPS-technology altering the conditions for tracking services in Europe? Which operators have introduced location-based billing services? How is location being used to add value in mobile advertising?
About the Author
Andr Malm is a senior analyst with a Masters degree from Chalmers University of Technology. He joined Berg Insight in 2006 and his areas of expertise include location based services, personal navigation services and wireless M2M markets.
Who should buy this report?
Mobile Location-Based Services is the foremost source of information about the European Mobile LBS market. Whether you are a vendor, telecom operator, investor, consultant or government agency, you will gain valuable insights from our in-depth research.
Key Topics Covered:
- Executive summary
- 1 Introduction to location-based services
- 2 Operator LBS services and strategies
- 3 Trends and forecasts
- 4 Mapping and navigation services
- 5 Local search and information services
- 6 Social networking and entertainment services
- 7 Tracking services
- 8 Advertising and marketing
- List of Figures
- 3 Group
- Creativity Software
- European Directories
- KPN Group
- Mobile Commerce
- Orange Group
- Seat Pagine Gialle
- Telecom Italia Mobile
- Telefnica Group
- Telenor Group
- TeliaSonera Group
- T-Mobile Group
- Vodafone Group
- Yell Group