Raleigh, NC, January 20, 2011 – SolidWorks Gold Partner's Extensible CAD Technologies LLC announced they will show new releases of InspectionXpert at the upcoming SolidWorks World 2011 international user conference. The conference will take place January 23 – 26, 2011 at the Henry B. Gonzales Convention Center in San Antonio, TX. Demonstrations will take place in Booth #124 in the Partner Pavilion.
- The InspectionXpert product line includes InspectionXpert for SolidWorks 2011, InspectionXpert First-Article, and CAD-integrated versions of InspectionXpert for AutoCAD, Solid Edge, Pro/ENGINEER and CATIA v5.
- InspectionXpert for SolidWorks is a SolidWorks Gold Partner Product that generates quality inspection report forms for first-article and in-process inspection.
- InspectionXpert for SolidWorks generates ballooned inspection drawings and inspection report forms (e.g. AS9102 Form Three, PPAP dimensional verification form, etc...) directly from SolidWorks drawings.
- InspectionXpert First-Article is a CAD-neutral application that generates quality inspection documentation from PDF and TIFF formats.
- InspectionXpert enables users to balloon their inspection drawing and export their inspection characteristics using Excel templates into standard AS9102 and First Article inspection reports, or create their own custom reports.
About Extensible CAD Technologies Since 2004, Extensible CAD Technologies has focused on the needs of CAD and PLM users by developing integrated software solutions and productivity enhancement tools designed to eliminate manual processes. Leveraging our expertise in software development and deployment, Extensible CAD Technologies is able to provide innovative and high-quality solutions to customers in multiple industries across the globe. For the latest news and information visit: www.extensiblecad.com or call 1-800-379-0322.