New Federal Intelligence Solutions for A/E/C firms will deliver unmatched insight into government procurement requirements, budgets, and spending plans; information on planned projects will accelerate federal business development initiatives for A/E/C firms
HERNDON, Va. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — August 31, 2011 — Deltek, Inc. (Nasdaq: PROJ), the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for government contractors and professional services firms, today announced the availability of its new Federal Intelligence Solutions for A/E/C firms that delivers detailed information on billions of dollars worth of planned architecture, engineering, and construction related contract (A/E/C) projects. With this deep information on planned government projects, A/E/C firms can build federal sales strategies, develop an opportunity pipeline, and win more federal business to drive revenue for their organizations.
Demand for A/E services by the U.S. government will increase to $9.5 billion in 2016 from $8.1 billion in 2011, at a compounded annual growth rate of 3.2%, according to a new Deltek report. Titled “Federal Architecture & Engineering Market Outlook, 2011-2016”, the report shows that amidst the federal government’s fiscal challenges, policy initiatives that drive cost savings will create opportunities within the government specifically for A/E firms.
“Despite the continuing pressure to cut federal spending, the A/E/C market is a bright spot within the federal government market where firms can find lucrative opportunities that will grow their businesses,” said Kevin Parker, President and CEO of Deltek. “We have decades of experience providing market intelligence to government contractors, and there are over 9,000 A/E/C firms that leverage our enterprise software to power their businesses. Deltek is in the unique position to deliver new federal intelligence solutions that work seamlessly with our CRM software to drive government business for A/E/C firms.”
While the Federal market opportunity is growing, many A/E/C firms are challenged to find information on agency spending plans, as well as competitive and partner information. Deltek’s Federal Intelligence Solutions for A/E/C firms deliver the vital intelligence firms need to build a sales plan, assess agency needs, understand the competition, and find perfect-fit partners. Customers that use the solutions will gain access to unique capabilities:
- Federal Project Opportunities—draw from a repository of thousands of planned A/E/C project opportunities valued in excess of $130 billion, each researched and verified by industry analysts, that can be used to build a sales pipeline
- Teaming Network—identify and qualify teaming partners and develop teaming relationships from an online network of over 40,000 executives focused on government contracting
- Agency Profiles—develop expansion plans and business development strategies by leveraging analysis of budgets and A/E/C related spending patterns on over 90 federal agencies
- Company Profiles—build competitive and partnering strategies on analysis of the federal contract activities of thousands of A/E/C firms, including analysis of top federal customers and projects
- Federal Task Orders—gain visibility into spending patterns on Multiple Award Task Order Contracts (MATOCs) used to procure A/E/C related services and on individual task orders awarded under those contracts
Deltek’s Federal Intelligence Solutions for A/E/C firms are integrated with Deltek Vision CRM to create a single, central location for all government contract and opportunity information.
To help companies take advantage of the Federal A/E/C market opportunity, Deltek is offering a Free Trial of its Federal Intelligence Solutions and a webinar that discusses the findings from the Federal Architecture & Engineering Market Outlook, 2011-2016 report which will answer questions firms have about the market and upcoming contract opportunities. Companies can click here to access the recorded webinar.
Deltek (Nasdaq: PROJ) is the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for professional services firms and government contractors. For decades, we have delivered actionable insight that empowers our customers to unlock their business potential. Over 14,500 organizations and 1.8 million users in approximately 80 countries around the world rely on Deltek to research and identify opportunities, win new business, optimize resources, streamline operations, and deliver more profitable projects. Deltek – Know more. Do more.® www.deltek.com