- Former Tesla Motors, Apple Computer executive George Blankenship to keynote on Future of Innovation
- Honda, GE Power and McDermott among customers to present
- Event to be held October 16-18 at Diplomat Resort in Hollywood, Florida
WALTHAM, Mass. — (BUSINESS WIRE) — September 25, 2017 — Dassault Systèmes (Paris: DSY) (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA) will focus on how platforms are increasingly imperative to digitalization and business transformation during its annual 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM North America, held October 16-18 at the Diplomat Beach Resort in Hollywood, Florida. Attending senior executives will hear from market leaders who are transforming their businesses through digitalization and integrating business platforms throughout their organizations. The event will be keynoted by George Blankenship, the former executive of Tesla, Apple and Gap Inc., who will address The Future of Innovation.
Customer experience is critical to creating leaders who disrupt markets, commented George Blankenship. I look forward to speaking at the 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM about how companies can implement the innovative thinking that will enable them to evolve their business and secure their leadership for the future.
George Blankenship brings 30 years of international strategy, retail and real estate experience to his audiences. His uniquely innovative processes have transformed secure, status quo organizations into forward-thinking and dynamic players of the future. He has redefined the purpose and importance of a superior customer experience in contemporary markets, honed and refined corporate values, and deeply strengthened customer loyalty.
Transformation and disruption are rapidly reshaping industries and markets, said Bruno Latchague, Senior Executive Vice President, Americas, Dassault Systèmes. During the 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM, well hear from companies that are taking charge of their futures by embracing platforms that digitalize their businesses and let them evolve to do business in the Experience Economy. We will also hear from our company leaders about how to best transform companies to secure or seize market leadership.
During the two day event, attendees will hear from Dassault Systèmes executives and customers including:
- Bernard Charlès, Vice-Chairman of the Board of Directors, Chief Executive Officer, Dassault Systèmes,
- Monica Menghini, Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer, Dassault Systèmes,
- Vaseem Khan, Vice President, Global Engineering, McDermott International
- James Olender, CIO, GE Power
- Kavi Parupally, Senior Director, Business Applications, Rockwell Collins
- Ron Emerson, Associate Chief Engineer, Virtual Maturation Team, Honda
The event will be hosted by Dassault Systèmes newly appointed Managing Director of North America, Dean Marsh. Marsh, who will also speak at the event, will be responsible for managing and growing all aspects of Dassault Systèmes North American business operations and accelerating the adoption of the 3DEXPERIENCE platform. Dean Marsh comes from IBM where he spent more than 20 years in management most recently as Vice President of Global Analytic Solution Sales.
Every day since joining Dassault Systèmes, I have had a wow moment when seeing the amazing things our customers are doing because of our 3DEXPERIENCE platform, said Dean Marsh. Im looking forward to meeting attendees at the 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM and speaking with them about their digital transformation.
During the event, attendees will see demonstrations highlighting how Dassault Systèmes is driving innovation in life sciences, manufacturing, automotive and IOT including:
- How virtual reality is changing the auto purchasing and marketing experience for consumers;
- How realistic simulation is creating better and more robust consumer packaging;
- How 3D and virtual reality are creating a new future for medicine and treatment of patients.
For more information:
To register for Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE FORUM visit: http://namforum.3ds.com/
Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE platform, 3D design software, 3D Digital Mock Up and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solutions: http://www.3ds.com