The "3D Animation Market Analysis By Technique (3D Modeling, Motion Graphics, 3D Rendering, Visual Effects), By Component, By Deployment, By End-use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global 3D animation market is expected to reach USD 28.31 billion by 2025
Growing applications of animation in the media & entertainment, healthcare & life sciences, manufacturing, and education & academics industries is expected to drive the market significantly.
The creation of dynamic content and high-end visuals has enabled the biotech, medical devices, and pharmaceutical industries to exploit the benefits of 3D animation. Animation is being used for maximizing sales, as it enables providers to emphasize and focus on the benefits of products and services by delivering an engaging, educational, and entertaining experience to the viewers.
The increasing use of 3D animation technologies is expected to influence the end-use industries positively. In case of medical science, 3D animation techniques are one of the most effective ways for communication as they display the human body in a polygonal form, which cannot be replicated using photography, sketch, and two-dimensional illustrations.
Traditionally concentrated in the developed countries, the 3D animation market has paved its way into the emerging countries such as India, China, and the Philippines owing to the increasing trend of outsourcing animation activities to these countries. In 2016, the North American region accounted for the largest revenue share of the 3D animation market. However, the Asia Pacific region is expected to witness robust growth throughout the forecast period.
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- The 3D modeling segment is expected to account for the largest revenue share by 2025 and register an estimated CAGR of around 10% over the forecast period
- The visual effects segment was valued at around USD 2.1 billion in 2016, primarily attributed to the increased demand from the media & entertainment industry
- By 2025, the media & entertainment end-use segment is projected to account for around 35% of the total revenue share
- In 2016, the North American region accounted for the largest revenue share and is anticipated to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period
- Asia Pacific is projected to emerge as the fastest growing market since there is a growing emphasis on producing local animated content apart from the outsourced assignments performed by regional firms
- The key players in the industry include Autodesk, Inc., Corel Corporation, Zco Corporation, Adobe Systems Incorporated, NVIDIA Corporation, and NewTek, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Methodology and Scope
1.1 Research Methodology
1.2 Research Scope and Assumptions
1.3 List of Data Sources
Chapter 2 Executive Summary
2.1 3D Animation Market - Industry Snapshot & Key Buying Criteria, 2015 - 2025
Chapter 3 3D Animation Industry Outlook
3.1 Market Segmentation & Scope
3.2 3D Animation Market Size and Growth Prospects
3.3 3D Animation Market- Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Market Dynamics
3.4.1 Market driver analysis
184.108.40.206 Increasing adoption of visual effects in media and entertainment industry
220.127.116.11 Growing use of 3D animation technology in other segments
18.104.22.168 Increasing competitiveness in the virtual reality, artificial intelligence, and augmented reality
3.4.2 Market restraint analysis
22.214.171.124 Threat from piracy
3.5 Key Opportunities - Prioritized
3.6 Industry Analysis - Porter's
3.7 3D Animation - PEST Analysis
3.8 3D Animation - Key Competitor Analysis, 2016
Chapter 4 Technique Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
4.1 3D Animation Market Share by Technique, 2016 & 2025
4.1.1 3D modeling
4.1.2 Motion graphics
4.1.3 3D rendering
4.1.4 Visual effects
Chapter 5 Component Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
5.1 3D Animation Market Share by Component, 2016 & 2025
Chapter 6 Deployment Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
6.1 3D Animation Market Share by Deployment, 2016 & 2025
Chapter 7 End-Use Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
7.1 3D Animation Market Share by End-Use, 2016 & 2025
7.1.1 Media & entertainment
7.1.2 Architecture & construction
7.1.3 Education & academics
7.1.5 Healthcare & lifesciences
7.1.6 Government & defense
Chapter 8 Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis
Chapter 9 : Competitive Landscape
- Autodesk Inc.
- Corel Corporation
- Zco Corporation
- Recent developments
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- NVIDIA Corporation
- Pixologic Inc.
- Side Effects Software Inc.
- Recent developments
- The Foundry VisionMongers Ltd.
- Maxon Computer
- NewTek Inc.
For more information about this report visit
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
|Company Name: Research and Markets