GUANGZHOU, China — (BUSINESS WIRE) — September 16, 2013 — ZWCAD Design, an innovative supplier of CAD solutions for the MCAD and AEC industries, today unveiled ZWCAD Touch V1.2.0, the latest version of the mobile DWG editing App for ZWCAD+. The new version provides DWG 2013 support and SmartVoice, inherited from ZWCAD+ 2014. In addition, the newly-added polar tracking, object snap, image insertion, annotation and data sharing features will help simplify the workflow while enabling faster design creation and better collaboration.
“The new version of ZWCAD Touch will facilitate collaboration of mechanical and architectural teams during product development,“ said Daniel Huang, Product Manager of ZWCAD+. “It streamlines the design phase, and reduces product delays, resulting in higher design productivity and faster time-to-market.”
Improving Data Interaction with Greater Compatibility
ZWCAD Touch has strengthened its compatibility by supporting DWG 2013 to ensure better daily interaction. Higher versions of DWG files are now accessible, allowing designers to communicate with project shareholders, manufacturers and clients more fluently and accurately.
Producing Accurate Designs with Precision Drawing Tools
ZWCAD Touch V1.2.0 offers two new precision drawing tools to help designers produce accurate drawings faster with greater automation to avoid tedious calculations.
- Object Snap - Center snap mode is added to allow users to quickly specify the center when sliding across a circle or an arc. Together with the endpoint and midpoint modes, users can draw a line to the center of a circle or to the midpoint of a polyline segment very easily.
- Polar Tracking - ZWCAD Touch can restrict the cursor movement to specified angles. When users are creating or modifying objects, polar tracking can assist designers to ensure higher accuracy.
Increasing Efficiency with Various Annotation Systems
- Dimension - Annotation has been made more intuitive by offering three kinds of tools to make linear, radius and angle dimensions, allowing users to efficiently measure distances and angles.
- SmartVoice - Fully compatible with ZWCAD+, users can save vocal messages using mobile devices before modifying with PC workstations.
- Instant Image Insertion - Photos can be inserted into the drawings for reference, from their album or new photos, making approval workflow more efficient and comparable.
Simplifying Collaboration with Easy Drawing Output
ZWCAD Touch provides quick drawing output and sharing tools similar to the plot feature in ZWCAD+. Specific areas of the current drawing can be saved as JPG files in smart phones and designers can even share them by email.
About ZWCAD Design
ZWCAD Design Co., Ltd., the wholly-owned subsidiary of ZWSOFT, is an international CAD software provider through its network of over 100 partners in 60+ countries and regions. Its product ZWCAD+ is used by CAD designers across the AEC and MCAD industries.