IESF, now in its 17th year, is a global automotive conference program for electrical/electronic (EE) design engineers, managers and executives. IESF 2017 focuses on EE design issues and industry trends. This year IESF will cover EE Architecture, Connected Car, Autonomous Drive, Functional Safety/ISO26262, and Electrification.
IESF will also feature two exciting keynote speakers:
- Bob Lutz, President, Lutz Communications, former General Motors executive, expert consultant, and best-selling author
- Wally Rhines, President and CEO, Mentor, a Siemens business. Mr. Rhines will speak on "Discontinuities in Automotive EE Design"
The event includes keynotes, 40-plus business and technical presentations, panels, a solutions expo, and countless networking opportunities – all in one day and free to attend! Sessions include the following:
- Gregory Rochowiak, head of core engineering, Yazaki on "Electrical and Electronic Distribution and Display System Challenges and Trends"
- Ulrike Hoff, principal systems engineer - Wiring Systems, Faraday Future on "Unique Challenges for Wire Harness Development in EV Startups"
- Shiva Sivashankar, director - MBSE Solutions, Siemens on "Simulation-based Verification of Autonomous Systems"
- Other guest speakers confirmed so far include representatives from Cepton, Autoliv, Navistar, Delphi, The Hansen Report, Molex, Strategy Analytics, ON Semiconductor, Magna, and Lear Corporation
IESF is the place to be for big ideas, practical know-how, and innovative solutions to the thorniest EE design problems. For over 17 years, IESF has been at the forefront of automotive EE design innovation. The event's comprehensive program covers industry trends and challenges, best practices, product solutions and knowledge sharing.
"I have been coming to IESF Detroit for more than eight years, and it never disappoints," said Paul Hansen, The Hansen Report. "I am always on the lookout for where automotive electronics is heading, and each year IESF generously delivers an abundant choice of sessions and a lot of very interesting people to talk to and learn from."
Equally valuable is what happens outside of the session rooms. IESF presents outstanding networking opportunities and allows attendees the rare opportunity to meet face-to-face with the world's leading voices in electrical, electronic, and embedded software design.
Contact for journalists
Phone: 503-685-1778; E-mail: Email Contact
Mentor Graphics Corporation, a Siemens business, is a world leader in electronic hardware and software design solutions, providing products, consulting services, and award-winning support for the world's most successful electronic, semiconductor, and systems companies. Corporate headquarters are located at 8005 S.W. Boeckman Road, Wilsonville, Oregon 97070-7777. Web site: http://www.mentor.com.
Mentor Graphics and Mentor are registered trademarks of Mentor Graphics Corporation. All other company or product names are the registered trademarks or trademarks of their respective owner.
View original content with multimedia: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/mentor-announces-agenda-keynotes-and-new-location-for-iesf-automotive-2017-300500086.html