The role of artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions for expanding robotics functionality emphasized at international engineering event for designers and developers of commercial robotics systems.
CLEVELAND & BOSTON — (BUSINESS WIRE) — March 21, 2019 — Business-to-Business publisher WTWH Media announced a series of keynotes, session and workshops dedicated to educating the robotics engineering community about the ways AI and machine learning technologies and techniques can be utilized by robotics systems to make them more intelligent, autonomous and functional. Topics include decision making, object identification, vision processing, autonomous navigation, motor control, sensor integration and other functions, as well as speech, facial and emotion recognition. The Robotics Summit takes place June 5-6, 2019 at the Seaport World Trade Center, Boston, MA.
Dan Kara, VP of Robotics at WTWH Media notes, “The use of AI and machine learning to improve the functionality of robotics systems is increasing dramatically. However, the rate which new cognitive robotics technologies and services are being introduced into the market is so rapid, it is very difficult for robotics engineers to track and understand new important innovations and enablers. The result is lost opportunities. We are emphasizing cognitive robotics and intelligent machines at the Robotics Summit to address this critical challenge.”
Representative cognitive robotics and intelligent machines sessions include:
- Keynote: Bringing AI-Powered Robots to Life -- Deepu Talla, VP and GM of Autonomous Machines, NVIDIA
- Keynote: The Role of the Cloud in the Future of Robotics -- Roger Barga, GM, AWS Robotics and Autonomous Services, Amazon Web Services
- The Role of UX in Robotics and Artificial Intelligence -- Dai Le, Robotics Product Designer, and Hamid Badiozamani, Software Engineer, Brain Corp.
- Sole Agent Syndrome and Machine Learning for Human-Like Behavior -- Russell Toris, Director of Robotics, Fetch Robotics
- Developing a Home Robot: An Evolving Reality - Roland Angst, Head of ASUS Robotics and AI Center, ASUS
- Developing Adaptive Robots That Keep Humans in the Loop -- Massimiliano Versace, CEO, Neurala
- Service Robots for Commercial Spaces: The Path From Autonomous to Intelligent Robots -- Marcio Macedo, co-founder and VP of Product and Marketing, Ava Robotics
About The Robotics Summit
The Summit and Expo brings together the brightest minds in robotics from around the world to share their commercial robotics development experiences and expertise. Tracks in the Robotics Summit include Technologies, Tools and Platforms; Design and Development; and Manufacturability, Production and Distribution. For additional details and registration information, visit roboticssummit.com.
About WTWH Media, LLC
WTWH Media LLC is an integrated b2b media company serving the electronics, design engineering, hospitality, life sciences, renewable energy, retail and robotics markets with more than 40 web sites, live & digital events, custom digital services and seven print publications. More information at marketing.wtwhmedia.com.