MCADCafe
   >> PLM/PDM/CPC/CPD
Thread views: 22511 View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode

JamesAlison
(Stranger )
11/21/16 02:09 AM
How can I fix a problem of Outlook PST File? Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Whenever I am trying to delete or move any email, then MS Outlook receives an error i.e. "The file C:\users\test\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook\.PST is in use and cannot be accessed".

jamestousignant
(Stranger )
11/21/16 02:41 AM
Re: How can I fix a problem of Outlook PST File? new [re: JamesAlison]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Are you getting problem with your saved PST files? If you are unable to open .pst files then it might be PST gets corrupt. Then use Outlook PST Recovery software which can easily repair severely corrupted PST file.

Terry Anderson
(Stranger )
11/22/16 02:47 AM
Re: How can I fix a problem of Outlook PST File? new [re: JamesAlison]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

To fix this issue, go through following instructions:

1: Open Task Manager on your System

2: Now click on the process mentioned on the Top

3: Locate Outlook.exe and click right and End the process

4: Now make sure that there is no Outlook.exe is open if open the end the process to run the ScanPST

5: Then run ScanPST.exe and scan your PST file.

Note:

If the problem still exists, then try ScanPST.exe alternative like Stellar Phoenix Outlook PST Repair. Users can download its free demo from: http://www.stellaroutlooktools.com/scan/pst-repair.php

coreyshields
(Stranger )
11/22/16 08:40 PM
Re: How can I fix a problem of Outlook PST File? new [re: Terry Anderson]Report this article as Inappropriate to us !!!Login to Reply

Download Outlook PST Recovery Software can great competently to recover corrupt or damaged PST files items including all mailbox items and email attachments.It also easily works in all versions of Outlook and enables to view data in PST, EML, MSG and HTML file format.

See more: http://www.outlook-pst.recoverydeletedfiles.com/

View all threadsNext thread*Threaded Mode
Jump to

Kenesto: 30 day trial
MasterCAM

© 2021 Internet Business Systems, Inc.
670 Aberdeen Way, Milpitas, CA 95035
+1 (408) 882-6554 — Contact Us, or visit our other sites:
AECCafe - Architectural Design and Engineering EDACafe - Electronic Design Automation GISCafe - Geographical Information Services TechJobsCafe - Technical Jobs and Resumes ShareCG - Share Computer Graphic (CG) Animation, 3D Art and 3D Models
  Privacy PolicyAdvertise